Wednesday 26 March 2014

My First Post! x

Right, well what can I say? I love reading blogs, watching YouTube beauty vids and just generally stalking cute accounts on Instagram. So I thought it was about time that i started my own blog. Wooh!
Now, I wouldn't consider myself a writer - given that I am only 15 - but 'yolo' (not a phrase that I normally use, but in this case it fits). I'm going to give it a go and hopefully create an enjoyable blog for anyone who wants to read it :) 
A little overview of my account then... I pretty much plan to be real with you guys, as I'm here typing this now I am literally typing what I would say in real life, and I think thats a good thing? So, in my 'unique' way of communicating I will try and blog about makeup, hair stuff, body care and just general 'beauty' things. 
On a serious note. If you have stumbled across this blog and you are not obsessed with all things beauty, I highly recommend that unless you want to spend your life staring into the displays of certain department stores *cough* Selfridges *cough* then I would leave. Beauty is a very addictive world - and... oh who am I kidding, you'll love it!!!
Wow, now the boring intro is out of the way I can begin my blog, hopefully I will be posting twice a week, three if I can manage it and I will be happy to take any requests xD
Oh I forgot to mention, the names Jess and welcome to my world...
Chao x

P.S Don't know whether to use i/I, does anyone have any preferences??

2 comments:

  1. The way you have worded your intro is so exciting, I cant even explain. Mine was soooo boring haha. You're going to be amazing!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! But yours was amazing too!! Im soooo excited xD xxxx

      Delete