Sunday 30 March 2014

Top 3 Perfumes! ♥

Well hello there :)
So it's Sunday and today I decided that I smelt good...as unusual as that is, anyway it got me thinking that some perfume is jist goooood. So I'm going to tell you what my most indulgent scents are that are perfect for a quick spritz.
I can't actually pick a favourite of of them all there is not order for them.
God damn it indecisive brain!!
On with the perfume...

First up if probably the most classy of the scents the Jimmy Choo perfume (original).
Brace yourselves for my intense smell describing skills...
It's not sweet at all and is quite musky and I have to admit I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me. For me it's like a smell you would expect from a successful lady living in New York. (That was scarily in depth) But it just seems very grown up. Perfect for when you're dressing up and going out for a meal.

Next up is Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique' and this is a step in between sweet and erm... I want to say savoury but that's not right? Anyway, again a little musky but I has a little kick to it. I don't know what that kick is but its got it. I would use this when I was going on a day trip or an 'outing'.

Last I have Calvin Kline 'One Shock Streetwise Edition' (like KFC I know!!) Now this is definitely very sweet and I can't really smell much else. However, it isn't sickly sweet and that makes it very easy to use. It is the most 'fun' of all the perfumes and I would wear it when I was going out with friends or to the beach.

So that's the end of my favourite perfumes!! I hope you enjoyed and gained something from the experience!

Chao x

2 comments:

  1. Another amazing post Jess. I just love your style of writing:-) really want to smell all these now;-) can't wait for your next post!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Charlotte :) Next one is Tuesday by the way xxxxx

      Delete