Tuesday 1 April 2014

Apocalips Review! ♥

Well hello there!!!!!!! (Too many Jess)
Today's blog is going to me talking about  a product (well three) that I reallly love :) Rimmel Apocalips if that wasn't clear already. So on with the review...
First up is the three colours 'Nova'(pink), 'Big Bang'(red) and 'Luna'(orange), those names are sooo cute, I love the way they are all space themed.
Now, all of them are highly pigmented, I can bet that the colour they look on the container is exactly the same as the colour that comes out on the lips, and not just the ones that I own.
They are a liquid lipstick with a slight stain to them - the little multitasking devils. They dry to a satin finish, with a slight shine and stay on for 6+ hours (perfect for school).
The packaging is divine, it shows the colour and the 'handle' -don't know if that's what it's called- has detail at the top, which makes it look more expensive. They actually retail at £5.99, what a bargain...bucket!!
The only thing I don't like about them is the smell, personally I don't enjoy it. At all. I wouldn't be able to describe it specifically, I think it's just one of those products doesn't smell too good, for me. But I can get past the smell in order to wear them.

So overall I will give them (drum roll please)...

# # # # 4 Waffles

Chao x

1 comment:

  1. One again, another amazing review:-) i love rimmel apocolips - i have celestial:-) really want to try big bang:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete