Tuesday 24 June 2014

Amazing Face Mask! x

Now, for a girl with very oily skin, you can take my word for it when I say... it's a nightmare! I'm also prone to breakouts because of all the oil (huh life). So I'm always looking for products to help with this issue and I came across this...

Soap and Glory - No Clogs Allowed

Can we just talk about the name? It just pulls you in and someone with an issue like mine is just drawn to it.

Soap and Glory is a great brand so I only had to do a little research to confirm what I was thinking and all the reviews and blog posts I saw were positive. It is a little bit more expensive than I would have liked it to be so I took advantage of a third off deal on at the time so it was £6.66 instead of £9.99.

I apply this twice a week straight after the shower and leave it on for around 10 mins so it can dry. It is blue in colour and quite smooth while being a little thick. It is supposed to change colour once dry but the change was so slight I would recommend taking it off when you feel it's dry.

The most interesting part of this is the fact when you apply it, it heats up. Now you're probably thinking it can't get that warm but it does! I'm absolutely amazed at how hot it gets, but it doesn't feel uncomfortable. I will never know how they do that but it certainly is entertaining.

When it comes to the results it just keeps getting better. My skin feels so smooth and clean every time I take it off and I can really notice a difference in my skin. So, it has just done wonders and I couldn't be happier with the product.

So, all in all I love this product and will definitely be picking up another when I run out.

Auf Wiedersehen!! (Sorry too much Project Runway)

No comments:

Post a Comment