Sunday 22 June 2014

Recent Haul! x

Well...long time no blog post, sorry about that, don't really have a real excuse :( But now I'm back and will be posting every week WOOH!

So I thought what better way to start posting than with a haul that probably shouldn't of happened - but it did.

First item is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, in the lightest shade (Chantilly). I've wanted to try it for a while because of people on YouTube raving about it. Now I have to say it is absolutely amazing! Never has a colour matched me so well that it looks like im not wearing anything! It covers so well and leaves my skin looking flawless (well as close to it as it gets). It costs £22 which is on the pricey side but if you're looking to invest in a good concealer then I definitely recommend this one :)

Next is my Mac Lipstick in Hue, again I find that this is quite a popular lipstick on YouTube. Now, I set out to buy Creme Cup but little did I know that it is literally the exact same colour as my YSL lipstick in the Shade 1. So I unintentionally found a cheaper dupe for a lipstick I already own - sucks to be me. I thought that I may as well pick up a lipstick I also wanted and I'm so glad I did. It is a very light nude shade with a hint of pink. I think it compliments so many skin tones which is probably why it's so popular. It is a Glaze finish so it's really buildable, I love the fact you can control the amount of colour you get on your lips. It was £15 and seriously, think about getting it, love it!

I just had to pick up another eyeshadow for my palette and I couldn't resist All That Glitters, such a beautiful colour. It is quite a warm toned bronze/brown colour and looks gorgeous in the crease or for a darker look all over the eyelid. I think it is also a great start to a Mac eyeshadow collection because of how versatile it is. I got the pan version so it was only £10 which I thought wasn't too bad.

Lastly, from Mac I got Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 which of course is the lightest colour in the NC range. This buy was influenced by VelvetGh0st - check out her channel if you haven't. She raves about it constantly and I was pretty excited when I was the same shade as Gaby (lame). But I love it and actually can't get enough, it covers so well and looks really natural. I have quite oily skin and it really helps keep me matte, even without powder! Some people have issues with it breaking them out, but luckily I didn't suffer with that issue. Along with most of the Mac foundations it was £21.50 which was totally worth it.

The last item I'm going to talk about is the Tanya Burr lipgloss in Afternoon Tea which might be the most exciting thing on the list. As if it isn't amazing enough that it is aTanya Burr branded product, it smells like Haribo Strawbs! Delicious. It is so well pigmented and I wasn't expecting that, and it isn't sticky at all. Pretty much the perfect product and not too expensive at £7.

Well, that's the end of this haul and I hope you enjoyed it, and maybe got influenced to buy a few new bits. Go on, treat yourself ;)

Peace out chicas x

2 comments:

  1. I seriously want to buy everything you talked about in this haul. Especially the nars concealer, mac studio fix and the tanya burr lipgloss aaah:-) As soon as I get enough money I will be going on a crazy makeup shopping spree. Love this post xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! We definitely have to go shopping so I can get all the stuff you've recommended as well xxxxx

      Delete